Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Getting Back on Track

I need to get back on track! Guilt is kicking in and I see myself slowly stopping the good thing I have going on. I acknowledge that I have not been working out, I have been eating more carbs. I have been drinking juice and soda, I have been going out and eating out with my new love and boyfriend who is 6'2" and a solid piece of man candy! I HAVE BEEN SLACKING OFF! AND I HATE IT! BEING TOO GOT DAYUM COMFORTABLE AINT NEVER GOOD! So much is going on in my life, weight loss seems to be the least of my concerns. My car is totaled, I have 3 jobs most of the time. I battle with myself a lot, trying to decide whether I should go left or right. A lot stays on my mind. At night I can't sleep and my mind is constantly going and turning... I realize that stress can push you to success or it can push you over the cliff. I want to be my best me. Sometimes it is so hard to keep focused on your goals and accomplish success when you are going through hell. So many things are going down. But I have so much to look forward to. Imma keep pushing and keep going! I have no other choice. So many people wanna see you trip. But there are so many people who wanna see me make it! Imma give the haters a show and my followers a masterpiece they can learn from. Don't worry about what I am doing. Just watch how I do it. I'm not giving up. I want to make it a goal to get 25-30 pounds lighter. I'm going to do it. It might not be right away, but its going to happen. I am going to show me that I have control and self discipline. No matter what, never give up on your goals! That is the enemy trying to steal your birth right of happiness! You deserve the best in life! Make it happen girl! GO! DO IT! MAKE IT HAPPEN! NEVER GIVE UP! FIGHT! FIGHT, KICK & SCREAM FOR YOUR RIGHT TO BE HAPPY! Why? Because deserve to be happy. Loving me is the best thing I can do for me... As I encourage myself, I hope I encouraged you. Remember to eat right and keep it tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment